Manali, Himalchal Pradesh – India
May 17th – June 6th, 2020
21 DAYS – HATHA VINYASA INTENSIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING.
with Sunny and an experienced teacher from India.
We are taking you to the land of yoga, India!
This training taking place in Vashisht – a small village 3 km northeast of bustling Manali – 3,000 meters above sea-level. Vashisht is a small village that has a lot going on: natural hot springs, a jovial population of locals, diverse restaurants and shops, and winding walking paths that twist and turn throughout the valley to various landmarks like Jogini Waterfalls and other neighboring villages.
Scenic Views of the Beas River, Valley, & Mountains
The towering Himalayan mountains, the roar of the Beas River, the crisp mountain air, and the the faint sounds of village life below; all of it can be experienced from your room. Our accommodations offer stellar views of the Manali-Kullu valley. Balconys that face west offer the perfect view to watch the sunset, meditate, or read.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR FIRST 4 SIGN UP!
$1,200 USD *
ACCEPT MAXIMUM 14 STUDENTS
- Techniques Training / Practice — 117 Hours Includes asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between (1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and (2) guided practice of the techniques.
- Teaching Methodology — 26 Hours Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting /correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga.
- Yoga Anatomy — 12 Hours Includes both human anatomy and physiology of bodily systems, organs, etc. Anatomy of Pranic body: chakras, nadis, bandhas etc. Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
- Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics — 30 Hours Includes the study of Yoga Sutras, Yoga in a Big Picture, historical evolution of yoga, four paths and various techniques for Self-Realization, yogic lifestyle in a modern society, and ethics for yoga teachers.
- Practicum — 20 Hours Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback.
Upon completion you may register RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance
May 17 – Check in to accommodation & Orientation
* quiet morning from waking up to 9:30 am
|7:00 – 9:30 am||Morning practice / Asana, pranayama, kriya|
|11:00am – 1:30pm||Philosophy, Anatomy|
|Lunch break & self study time|
|4:00-5:00 pm||Asana practice|
|5:00 – 7:00 pm||Teaching Methodology / Teaching practice|
June 5th Certification Ceremony
June 6th Departure
COURSE INVESTMENT (FEE):
Shared accommodation (2 persons) $1,600 USD (approximately € 1,436, £ 1,231)
Single room (1 person) $1,850 USD (approximately € 1,660, £ 1,424)
SPECIAL PRICE FOR FIRST 4 SIGN UPS
with shared accommodation
*cannot be apply with early bird discount
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $250 off when you book at least 2 months before the training. REGISTER NOW!
What is included:
- Transfer from Kullu Manali Airport to accommodation
- Accommodation for 20 nights
- 3 Indian vegetarian meals daily
- Drinking water
- Hot ginger tea in the morning
- 1 Ayurvedic massage
Authentic, Home Cooked Meals
We offer vegetarian food 2 times daily, breakfast and dinner. During lunch break you are free to explore the cultural food at places near by. Food options within the village include Italian, German, Israeli, Jamaican, Korean, Chinese, and Tibetan cuisine.
The meals we provide are home cooked from ingredients locally grown in the valley. Our dairy products come from the two family cows. If you are interested in what goes into making a meal. You are welcome to come help in the kitchen and see and learn how to preparing authentic Indian dinner.
Bedrooms offer scenic views of the valley, river, and towering mountains. Twin beds can be combined to form one single bed. The bathroom comes equipped with a shower and warm water.
Laundry services are also available upon request.
YOGA HALL & SURROUNDINGS
Sunny McGill / Lead Trainer
Asana, Pranayama, Teaching Methodology Teacher – RYT 500
Arya Murty – Lead trainer
Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy and Asana Teacher – ERYT 500 More…