19 JULY – 18 AUGUST, 2021
300h Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is designed for RYT 200 yoga teachers wishing to deepen their understanding of the practice and theory of yoga. At this training, you will polish your teaching skills and learn how to take your yoga career to new heights. You will not only learn how to better lead a yoga class and support your students but will also gain confidence as a yoga professional and knowledge of how to incorporate the teachings of yoga philosophy, meditation, anatomy, etc into your live and online classes and workshops. You will be taught how to set up and run successful workshops, retreats, and even your own yoga school. This training with expert team of lead teachers will set you on an abundant path of yoga with body, mind and spirit.
- Yoga Techniques, Training & Practice: Demonstration of advanced asanas and their variations, advanced teaching techniques and sequencing, advanced Pranayama, different meditation techniques, chanting, mantra and Sanskrit in yoga practice, the principles and different types of yoga.
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology: Joints, muscles and fascia in yoga practice. The body, hand and foot chakras, Nadis, Bandhas and Pranayama in anatomy. Energy body anatomy.
- Teaching Methodology: Principles of demonstration, cuing, observation, assisting, correcting and creative use of different yoga types. Group dynamics and supporting each student in a group. Running a successful yoga business.
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: Deeper understanding of yoga philosophy, yogic lifestyle and ethics.
- Teaching Practice (Practicum): During the last week of the training you will lead two 60 minute and two 90 minute classes.
* You’ll receive certificate upon completion by Om & Flow.
Our training lasts for 31 days in total.
The first day of the course is dedicated to arriving at Palomino, Colombia followed by opening ceremony with dinner in the evening. The last day of the course is dedicated to departing Palomino with the graduation ceremony being held the day before.
We will be waking up early every morning to feel the serenity of the nature surrounding us. This will ease your mind for early morning meditation and help you get grounded before the busy day ahead.
During the course of the day we will have two breaks between the classes so you can unwind and relax on the beach, rent a bicycle and discover the surroundings, have a quick nap or go to a cafe.
You will have the Sundays off to relax, recharge and explore the town.
06.30 – 08.00 Meditation Techniques Theory & Practice, Chanting, Sanskrit Studies
08.00 – 09.30 Morning Yoga Practice
09.30 – 10.15 Breakfast
10.15 – 12.00 Morning Yoga Study
12.00 – 14.30 Yoga Philosophy/Anatomy/Marketing etc.
14:30 – 16:00 Lunch
16:00 – 18:45 Advanced Teaching Studies
18.45 Dinner & Free Time
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: €200 EUR off when you book by 19th of May 2021.
Sunny Yoga 200h TTC graduates will receive a 10% discount!
- Shared Twin Room*€2100The room has 2 single beds. You will be sharing the room with 1 other guest of the same gender.
- Private Room*€2500The room has 1 double bed or single bed. You will have the room all for yourself.
*Please specify your preferred room option at the notes when signing up for the course.
What is included:
- Accommodation in a shared or private room. Sheets, towels and weekly room cleaning included.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Transportation from and to Santa Marta airport.
- Free drinking water and fruits for snacking are always available
- Small goodie bag for each participant.
- Each graduate will be receiving a Media Kit with professional videos & photos of themselves teaching and doing yoga.
- Bonus Reiki level 1 certification course.
What is not included:
- Airplane tickets to Santa Marta
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Cost of visa
- Additional hotel bookings (if arriving early and/or staying later)
- Additional excursions, workshops or lessons (for example kitesurfing, diving, bicycle rentals, sightseeing etc.)
We will be staying at a beautiful Caribbean beachfront eco wellness sanctuary called La Sirena. The resort is located at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park. You have a choice of booking a shared twin cabana with a single bed or a double-bed cabana all for yourself (please specify your preferred room option at the notes when signing up for the training). The eco-friendly cabanas are nestled in between palm trees and tropical fruit gardens for your ultimate relaxation.
La Sirena wellness center is an eco-resort, vegetarian restaurant, organic farm, yoga studio and spa all in one. Their motto is to reuse, reduce and recycle. Your shower and sink water is used to water the plants. The electricity comes from solar panels. The toilets are composting. The food scraps become compost and fertilizer for their gardens. The fruit and vegetables in their gardens become meals in their vegetarian restaurant.
It is a perfect place where you can just unwind, relax and be present in the moment, flowing in the rhythm of the nature surrounding you, listening to the waves while meditating and doing yoga.