10 DAYS YOGA TEACHER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
This program is suitable for…
- Those who took TTC online.
- Those who took 200h TTC in the past (maximum 2 years) and need to update their teaching skills.
- Those who want to gain experience in teaching.
- Those who don’t feel confident with their teaching skills after completed 200h TTC.
What you’ll receive in this program?
- Assisting in Sunny’s drop-in class to learn her teaching techniques in real-time with hands-on adjustments. She will teach you where to look and how to spot who needs to be adjusted.
- You’ll get to practice your teaching skills in real drop-in classes with Sunny as your assistant (in some of the classes). Afterward, she will give you honest feedback with tools on how to improve your teaching skills.
- You’ll get 2 hours of lecture class on…
- How to design the sequences for beginner, intermediate, advance, and mixed classes for all levels.
- How to design a private class for individuals and classes for 5-star resorts and detox centers. (Yes, these classes using different skills from above)
- You’ll learn how to create an intention, create an atmosphere for the class, and how to use your voice as a teacher.
- How to deal with situations when it arises during your teaching.
- 2 hours class with Sunny for alignments, verbal cues, and hands-on adjustments with and without props.
- Practicing yoga with Sunny and other teachers.
REGISTER THIS PROGRAM ANYTIME, 10 DAYS STRAIGHT.
Sunny has been teaching since 2011 with thousands of hours of experience. She gathered and developed her teaching skill from drop-in class, teacher training, and private classes at 5 stars resorts and private classes for individuals.
“Being a yoga teacher is more than just showing how to do asana. It takes skills and hard work and determination to become a successful yoga teacher.” – Sunny