Meditation Teacher Training Thailand – Foundations (11 days, 55hrs)
~ Maximum 11 Participants ~
Cultivate deeper inner peace and deeper unconditional love:
- Your own state of inner peace and unconditional love brings peace and inspiration to people you guide, this may be the most important factor in your success as a meditation teacher.
- Psychic readings and deep healing meditations throughout the course will help you see and release your key emotional pains
- In addition, your mind state will be read while you practice guiding meditations and public-speaking, helping you to find and release the specific pains that arise (such as fears, self-criticism etc) and hence teach from a state of inner peace and love.
- Knowledge and practice to identify and release emotional pains whenever they arise in daily life, making life a journey of inner healing and nurturing love.
- 20 hours practicing a variety of meditations for cultivating inner peace.
Gain knowledge and experience in guiding and teaching meditations :
- Understanding and practice of 5 key meditations types as well as practice in guiding and teaching these
- Mindful movement and breath – enjoying inner stillness
- Mindfulness in daily life
- Unconditional Love for our self and others
- Insight, through accepting our feelings
- Inner Healing of emotional pains
- Learn how to practice and lead therapeutic breathwork meditations
- Understanding of principles for effectively teaching and guiding meditations and answers to common questions.
- 14 hours dedicated to participant practice in guiding meditations, teaching practice, and receiving feedback
- Yoga Teachers! Enrich your skills with professional comprehensive training on guiding your students not only through Asana and Pranayama but into concentration, meditation, and deeper.
- Apply this 55hr training to your Yoga Alliance Continuing Education hours.
Who is this Meditation Teacher Training for?
- Everyone who wants to learn to meditate or deepen their meditation practice.
- Meditators and yoga teachers who want to guide others to heal their specific emotional pains and gain deeper inner peace and unconditional love.
- The most important requirement is your willingness to look within and face your pains and enjoy your joys; this is the key to healing and freedom.
To gain some additional experience we recommend to do a 2 day walking meditation course which starts on December 10th. The course is provided by donation at a local temple.
“GO BEYOND THE MENTAL MIND TO EXPERIENCE THE PEACE & BLISS OF YOUR ESSENTIAL NATURE”
Silent Mornings: We recommend remaining in silence from waking until 10am.
|07:30 – 10:00||Movement and Breath Meditation, Review daily mindfulness practices, Discussion on Meditation Principles Inner healing|
|10:30||Included Healthy Vegan Brunch|
|12:00 – 14:30||Meditation Or Practice Guiding Meditations Review previous day|
|15:30 – 17:30||Meditation Or Practice Guiding Meditations, Discussion on Meditation Principles|
- Optional – Arrive at 7:10am for a silent meditation while the energy of the space is being set through chanting and prayers, participants often find this a deep experience.
- 7 hours per day . Total 55 hours.
- Arrive Tuesday, December 11th, Check-in to accommodation.
- December 11th: Orientation & Welcome Dinner 4 to 6pm.
- December 12th: Full daily schedule begins.
- December 15th: Day off
- December 20th: Certification and farewell evening
- December 21st: Checkout of accommodation day.
“Meditation is scientifically proven to reduce stress, sharpen mental cognition and activate the body’s innate healing systems to improve physical, mental and spiritual health”
Our Lead Trainer :: Nishan Disanayake
Born in to a Theravada Buddhist family in Sri Lanka, Nishan has practiced meditation since 1998, (at the age of 16), learning through monasteries, meditation groups and self-study. Nishan first began teaching meditation casually in 2004 at a primary school, then at a temple, then by setting up a weekly group at his home, he currently works in Thailand teaching at healing centers, Yoga Teacher Trainings and to individuals.
Over the years he has practiced all the main forms of Theravada Buddhist meditations, focusing on Metta (Unconditional love) and Vippassana (Insight) practices. Through his practice of inner awareness he gained the ability to be aware of other peoples mind states as well, this enables him to help people to see and heal their own emotional pains.
Nishan has helped many people to heal their pains and cultivate inner love, his teachings, guided meditations and his reviews can be found at Facebook.com/HealingWithInsight
Here are some reviews about Nishan’s trainings. All the content from the workshops reviewed here is also included in this Meditation Teacher Training.
(See all reviews at facebook.com/healingwithinsight )
“Nishan completely changed my LIFE. When you’re in his presence, you feel amplified vibrations of love, compassion, support, gratitude for now and non judgement. He made me grounded. Through Nishan’s metta (love) practice, I also saw my anxiety massively reduce and I experienced the most sensational feelings of joy!” – Jasmine Hayer
“Nishan makes it possible to be vulnerable and go through the process of whatever emotions might come up. He will make you feel safe as well as surrounded by a warm and caring energy.” – Celine Pauly
“I loved today meditation. It triggered in me an overwhelming positive feeling. Thank you Nishan. It’s better than magic” – Robert Bo
“Nishan embodies the word psychological safety .. His truly friendly eyes led me to a place were my mind could rest and [..] I could rely on Nishans calmness and his presence” – Philip Alenbrad
“If something in you has been called to Nishan’s healing or workshop, trust it. You are being divinely guided into an experience that will touch the depths of your being in profound, loving and insightful ways.” – Kelly Brown
“I attended one of Nishan’s meditation classes, and honestly I feel like I owe so much to him he helped me a lot, he asked me go deep into myself and face the emotions I was keeping inside of me. He taught me a valuable life lesson that I carry around with me one a day to day basis, he taught me to embrace the feelings i feel and that it won’t least forever and just let it run it cause. Nishan is a beautiful soul and helped me see the light! I’m very grateful to have met him ” – Jess Wong
“I’ve had a lot of difficulty putting my experience[s] with Nishan into words, as there are forces and energies at work that I wish to allow without limiting their potential. Nishan’s dedicated practices allow him to be a very clear and pure channel, guiding and directing energy to flow in a way that clears, restores, and vitalizes. If you’ve somehow happened upon my statement, it is not without reason.
I highly recommend a class, workshop, session, or simply a conversation to see what comes up. Nishan is a lightworker, a kind and bright human, and there is much to be learned from him.” – Connie Ng